Group IT Digital Development Director
Brisbane, Australia - Head office
Dynamic, fast paced and "game changing" environment
About Our Client
Domino's Pizza Enterprises is the largest pizza chain in Australia in both network store numbers and network sales. It is the largest franchisee for the Domino's brand in the world, with over 2000 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan and Germany. With a continued focus on new technologies, Domino's is a clear innovative leader across the Australian and international corporate landscape.
As the Group IT Digital Development Director, you will lead a team of 30+ internal staff locally and up to 100 partner resources across other respective markets. This role has a global mandate to oversee the end to end delivery of all digital development efforts, supporting all businesses and markets that the organization operates in.
You will join a business at the forefront of technical innovation, cutting edge solutions and ground breaking ideas within the Digital Technology arena. As such, this role demands the appointment of a like-minded executive leader who adopts the same ethos of driving change and transformation within a fast paced Agile model. You will embrace a "be there first" attitude as it relates to digital innovation and be given full ownership to execute your goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a sizeable budget and a large portfolio of competing projects with critical time frames
- Effective delivery of faced paced, high profile modern development solutions with an Agile environment
- Assisting Domino's in achieving long term business objectives through key technology initiatives and transformation
- Extensive and superior stakeholder management, interaction and communication across the global group
- Applying a commercially grounded approach to the delivery and optimization of all digital development outcomes from inception through to production.
- Driving innovation while balancing technical proficiency with employee empowerment to deliver a sustainable platform of success.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess expertise in:
- Building and leading a high performing digital development operation through the entire SDLC
- Leading high impact technical experts across the core: development, analysis and project delivery streams with a key emphasis on customer experience and satisfaction
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence the right people at the right time
- Delivering scalable, innovation solutions through technical proficiency and a collaborative team environment on time within budget
- Leading large teams across multiple markets with conflicting priorities to reach a common goal
- Advanced commercial acumen and application as it relates to P&L management, budget and associated financial deliverables
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia's most iconic brands which has experienced unprecedented growth and development through technical innovation.
The position offers an attractive salary package whilst providing the platform to be a key leader within the Technology team.