Group Financial Controller / Senior Manager
Leadership role with focus on commercial business partnering
About Our Client
We are a B2C company with a diversified range of consumer products distributed through both e-commerce and brick-and-motar stores. They are now looking for a Group Financial Controller / Senior Manager who will be heading up the overall finance organization in the group.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will manage a fairly sizeable team across different countries. You will manage the overall group consolidation, management reporting & cashflow management while ensuring that the financial reporting, tax and regulatory requirements are in compliance. This person will be the key business partner to brand GMs in driving the profitability, margin improvements and feasibility studies in opening up new stores in Asia. You will participate in group corporate exercises including acquisition of new brands and evaluation of potential targets to acquire. You will lead projects to streamline processes and improve internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Accounting & Finance equivalent and/or CA/CPA qualified
- Well-rounded finance technical skills; ideally in retail / trading industries
- Strong stakeholders management skills and demonstrated track record working with business stakeholders to drive commercial decisions
- Strong learning mindset with a "can-do" attitude
- Good leadership skills in managing a sizeable team
What's on Offer
The candidate will enjoy a rewarding career with a supportive and dynamic working environment.