- Our client is a diversified conglomerate active in plastics and chemicals
- Our client is a diversified conglomerate acctive in plastics and chemicals
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified conglomerate active in plastics and chemicals.
Based in Singapore and reporting directly to the Group CEO, you will focus on managing all aspects of finance in Indonesia and the region. You will lead the business planning process to ensure each business has appropriate financial plans and monitor financial performance to align with overall objectives. You will provide strong leadership for the continuous development of the finance function. This role also acts as finance business partner to the Company's leadership team to pilot growth strategy.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified CA/CPA together with extensive experience as a regional financial controller
- Proven finance skills in both accounting and business finance
- Experience dealing with local audit and tax professionals
- Excellent leadership, communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Prior working experience in SGX and/or IDX Listed manufacturing companies will be a plus
What's on Offer
Regional leadership and finance business partnering across Singapore and Indonesia.