Group Financial Controller - Fast Growing FMCG Brand
Group level position
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing FMCG brand with full in house supply chain operation from manufacturing to retail sales and distribution. Their products are sold globally in over 10 countries.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will be reporting to the C level and:
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organisation.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive financial processes.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with IFRS and local GAAPs, local regulatory for financial and tax reporting.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting. MBA, CA or CPA holder.
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in Retail, manufacturing or e-commerce industry with full supply chain knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in China market is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong problem solving, creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
What's on Offer
- to be part of the senior management
- has the autonomy to drive changes
- Work in a fast growing company