Group Finance & Payroll Manager - Reputable MNC
Working for a reputable MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a listed MNC in the Pharmaceutical, Biotech industry. They have operation around the globe with Singapore being the regional HQ.
Due to business expansion, they are now looking for an experience Finance & Payroll Manager to join the global share service function. You will be responsible for:
- Be a key member driving the month end closing process; prepare and submit financial and management reports and ensure timely submission on schedule.
- Manage company budget and cash flow. Preparation of yearly budget/forecast.
- liaising closely with HR and Finance Shared service function and outsourced payroll providers to ensure an accurate and timely flow of the region's payroll.
- Drive payroll outsourcing projects in the region.
- Drive adhoc group level expansion projects
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would possess:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Professional qualification holder such as CA or CPA or CIMA
- Audit firm trained with at least 8 years of commercial experience in a MNC environment.
- Prior experience in payroll outsourcing and vendor management is essential
- Good analytical and business partnering skill
- Self-motivated and passionate individual with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Able to work with business partners around the globe.
What's on Offer
- Friendly and warm working culture
- Growth opportunity within the Group
- Attractive pay package