Group Finance Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Pharmaceutical industry with global presence
High growth organisation with solid growth plans
About Our Client
We are a fast growing company within the Pharmaceutical industry with strong capabilities in its R&D operations placing innovation and internationalisation as its key strategy of growth. They are a public-listed company who has reported strong financial performance and will continue to accelerate its growth into the global market. They are now looking for a Group Finance Manager based in Singapore to support reporting function to group management team.
Reporting to the Finance Director and managing a team, you will be responsible for the overall group consolidation, management reporting and treasury functions. You will work with internal functional heads in driving the budget and forecast discussions as well as ensure that all statutory matters relating to tax and audit are in compliance with requirements. You will need to support the Finance Director in monitoring cash position and prepare group cashflow reporting to headquarters and work with banks on financing matters. They are also looking into process automation and system implementation project and this individual will have the opportunity drive projects in the region.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Accounting Degree and CPA/CA qualified with more than >5 years of experience leading the finance function of a Multinational, ideally with the initial stint of career starting out in Big 4.
- You need to have a strong background in consolidation and reporting while having some exposure to other spectrum of finance including cashflow management, financing and tax planning will be of great advantage
- You are hands-on, resilient and able to work with stakeholders with different cultural background across the region
- You have strong communication skills and is a leader who leads by example and able to provide coaching to team members
- Any experience in ERP implementation / process improvement projects will be of great advantage
- Proficiency in Mandarin is necessary to work with stakeholders in China.
What's on Offer
You will enjoy a rewarding career with an opportunity to move into the Pharmaceutical industry!