Group Finance Manager - Japanese speaking
FMCG industry - B2B model
Aggressive growth plans within APAC
About Our Client
My client is a high growth organisation in the FMCG space with strong expansion plans in Asia markets particularly in the SEA space. They are now looking for a bilingual Finance Manager who can communicate fluently in English and Japanese to support its group accounting and reporting functions.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for the overall group accounting, statutory reporting and management reporting for the APAC region. You will perform variance analysis and drive the group budgeting and forecasting process. With strong communication and literacy skills in Japanese, you will be the key bridge to work with the Japanese counterparts and partner with individual country finance team ensure the accuracy and timeliness of results submitted by the team. As part of the key driver for regional projects, you will look to maintain and improve policies and drive continuous improvements work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent with 7-10 years of working experience
- Strong technical skills in group consolidation, tax and compliance matters
- JLPT qualifications preferred to communicate with Japanese stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive well in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Stable profile with strong analytical and Excel skills
- Driven and self-starter personality
What's on Offer
The candidate can look forward to an open and dynamic culture with strong career progression opportunities.