Group Accountant - 1 Year (Convertible)
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth technology company with their Regional HQ in Singapore. The growth of there business across the region means the company needs to continue expanding their Finance Teams as well as developing new talent to continue the business performance.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly group financial statements
- Lead the month-end general ledger closing for the subsidiaries
- Prepare audit schedules for both interim and year-end audit
- Work closely with Shared Service Centre to review work and add value in relation to making improvements
- Prepare and liaise with external stakeholders, auditors and tax agents, for subsidiary companies
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years experience with solid consolidation experience
- Good understanding of International and Local Accounting Standards and tax regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in MS Excel skills & Oracle
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a fast expanding company with a strong Finance Leadership team. This is a highly convertible contract which you do not want to miss out on. Apply now to find out more.