GRC Presales Senior Consultant - Middle East, Asia, Africa
Strong exposure across markets
Great compensation structure
About Our Client
Our client, a data analytic consultancy company in Singapore, has seen growth over the last 5 years and now looks to further expand on their success globally.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of IBM OpenPages solutions in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers
- Provide proof points with relevant customer stories Management and execution of Marketing campaigns, events and related sales functions as required
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering IBM OpenPages software solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes penalisation of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation
- Leverages financial and accounting concepts as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals
- Ability to effectively present to customers "remotely" using virtual technologies
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's business requirements
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution
- Creates the appropriate test plan as required
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of enterprise software presales experience.
- 3-4 years of experience in IBM OpenPages GRC platform.
- Demonstrates 5-7 successful engagements leading small teams on small-mid-sized deals
- Expert knowledge/expertise on end to end GRC frameworks (internal control, compliance and risk management) and access governance (users and roles management, segregation of duties, etc.)
- Experience in other vendors GRC solutions and competitive information is a plus.
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Excellent presentation and communication skills English: proficient
- Excellent leadership & organisational skills
- Enthusiasm, high motivation, resilient and initiative skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Team player
- Proven results driven orientation
- Proven records of C-Level negotiations
What's on Offer
This is a chance to be involved with a strong and expanding sales team in a niche but lucrative area of this business with great scope across markets.