GM (Aerospace Industry)
New Set-Up Firm in Singapore
Build A New Team
About Our Client
One of the leading supplier in the Aerospace sector is setting up their office in Singapore and they are hiring for a GM to build their after market services team here.
- Provide strategic leadership for the sales & operations in Singapore and Asia
- Visit existing & new customers to increase understanding of their requirements
- Develop and lead a small & agile team to serve the existing customers & support new installations.
- Develop strategies and procedures to enable execution of business plans within corporate requirements and objectives
- Responsible for executive level briefing to the company and customer senior management
- Actively promote the products to new and existing customers by providing sales pitches, technical presentations and demonstrations
- Lead, drive and develop a highly performance driven and professional team in a culturally diversified and stimulating environment
- Plan and manage the Singapore staffing and activities to ensure that customer needs are met and the business delivers on efficiency and margin targets on manpower, contracts and spares.
- Build a cohesive and strong team culture
- Review and approve invoices, purchase orders, proposals and contracts to ensure alignment with business plans and grow sales and profits
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
In-depth aftermarket repair and operations experience plus diverse experience in engineering and sales /customer support
- Ideally with experience in products such as aircraft engines, engine OEM, test engineering exposure in instrumentation or mechanical design
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunity to join a new start-up, build the team culture and be involved in the hiring of new staff.