- Global portfolio
- Focus on Developing & Emerging Markets
About Our Client
Our client is a giant consumer multinational with a strong global footprint. This arm of business focuses in developing and emerging markets. Within a short span, they have achieved tremendous success and is embarking on its next level of growth.
Partner closely with the leadership team, develop and lead tax strategies to achieve overall business objectives
Responsible for tax compliance, reviewing direct and indirect tax returns, tax provisions and attending to tax queries
Developing and leading both tax-savings opportunities and tax solutions by working closely with multiple stakeholders
Provide advice and guidance on all tax related matters
Work closely with the finance team on tax audits.
- Design, execute and monitor tax controls for all tax processes.
Responsible for tax policies to effectively analyze proposed tax policy changes and evaluate impact so as to develop and execute plans accordingly
Work with finance and other cross-functional teams to implement and improve end-to-end tax processes and procedures to mitigate risks
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- At least 5-8 years of experience with the initial years from the Big 4
- Experience working in a Multinational with exposure to regional or international tax
- Independent and proactive and sound knowledge in advisory and compliance across direct tax, indirect tax, international tax and transfer pricing.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across different geographies and cultures
What's on Offer
- Pioneering the tax function
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Flexible work culture