Global Talent Program Manager
Market specialist in the professional services industry
Global role across Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the professional services industry which provides customised solutions on business strategies. They serve global clients in the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors. With the growth of the digital age, our client prides themselves in synergism and leveraging on new technologies to identify high-value opportunities, address critical challenges, and transforming enterprises.
They are experiencing exponential growth, hence, there is a need within the COE for a Global Talent Program Manager as a result of its high growth potential.
Reporting to the Head of Talent, the successful applicant will:
- Be a subject matter expert on talent management programs, performance and employee engagement activities
- Be responsible for the management of Group Talent Management strategies, framework and processes i.e. key Talent metrics, retention of talent to support business growth and productivity
- Develop, streamline and deliver tailored global programs, solutions and Talent Management assessments
- Collaborate with other functions to drive global Talent Management initiatives
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- 5 years or more experience in Talent Management and /or Development
- Preferably experienced working in a reputable organisation with a highly-matrix structure
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact with internal and external stakeholders in China
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a collaborative and team-work based environment with a globally renowned professional services environment. The company is looking to revitalise their brand equity and is experiencing organic and inorganic growth. Hence, they are looking for an innovative, well-presented and analytically driven individual who is eager to perform in a rapidly growing environment.