Global Talent Development Specialist
A Highly Autonomous Role
Direct Contact with the Business
About Our Client
Our client is an international firm which provides clients with financial software tools, data services, and network services. They are firm believers of people being the greatest asset and are putting a lot of emphasis on finding the right talent for their Global Talent Development team.
- Deliver classroom training for Leadership Development Programs
- Work closely with line managers to identify learning needs and gaps, as well as build a strong relationship with other HR partners to define and align talent development with people strategy
- Manage learning needs analysis, design, project management, and delivery and evaluation
- Partner with Talent Development colleagues to drive business plan regionally and globally
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of track record in design and delivery of training in multinational environment
- Experience in Financial or Professional Services
- Enjoys changes and hands-on work
- Experience delivering to international groups
What's on Offer
Our client offers attractive salary package and prides themselves of having excellent resources and supports for talents to thrive at work.