- Global MNC
- Strategic leadership position
About Our Client
My client, a Global MNC leader in the FMCG space is looking for a Global Director, Talent Acquisition to shape the vision, strategy and road map to deliver a best-in-class globally managed Talent Acquisition function. This will include design, development and implementation of high impact global TA strategies and solutions that will position them as the first choice for the best talent in the market.
-Evolve their current TA approach to create a globally optimised and integrated model; developing global standards, processes, policies to ensure delivery of recruitment plans, and oversee their approach to recruitment marketing, candidate management and ensuring more robust consistent TA processes within the regions.
- To lead a team of designated regional TA partners, instilling a positive, high-performing, innovative and growth-oriented team environment; consistently delivering high quality and diverse talent for the organisation that builds and strengthens their future talent pipeline.
- To collaborate as part of a wider talent management team and act as a strong partner to senior business leaders and HR business partners to provide guidance on assessment, selection, sourcing and retention strategies based on market intelligence, expertise and understanding of emerging talent trends in the market.
- Champion diversity, inclusion, purpose and culture in all aspects of the recruitment process.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive responsibility and measurable success in Talent Acquisition including at least 3 years leading a large team, ideally with a global remit, within a fast-paced, highly matrix, multi-functional environment. this will have included working with and through HR Business partners and other key stakeholders.
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Psychology, Human Resources, Organisational Development or a related field with further learning and personal development ideally at post-graduate level.
- Wide experience in successfully developing, driving and managing measurable results across core TA strategies and programmes.
- A self-starter who is pro-active to shape plans and align resources to execute to deliver results at pace.
- A trusted advisor to the VP Leadership. Highly resilient, resourceful and collaborative who can drive partnerships, alignment and communication across functional, business and geographic lines as well as working at more senior levels to impact and influence decisions and deliver effective actions.
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and a golden opportunity to be at the forefront of this.