Global Supply Chain Excellence Project Leader
New Exiciting Setup
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Consumer Food Manufacturing Industry. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of food products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing portfolio of new brand acquisition and new product introductions, they are currently looking for Global Supply Chain Excellence Project Leader to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
- End to end Supply Chain management for APAC countries (Preferably familiar with international network/route planning of goods & budget planning).
- You will lead strategic projects that drive Operational Excellence for the optimization of end-to-end Supply Chain activities through implementation of "Best Practices" for APAC
- Handle cross-functional projects to implement re-engineering initiatives across the network
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverables and timelines with matrix functions
- Handling multiple projects concurrently
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business
- Coordination and analysis of Project Data
- Extensive internal and external Stakeholder engagement
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions
- Ensure proper documentation of the Business Requirements
- Travel about 20-30% to countries within your remit on a needs-basis.
- This role is highly strategic and technical.
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Logistics or equivalent related studies, and you must have significant years of relevant experiences in Supply Chain Management/Excellence Projects. You must have full exposure to a REGIONAL portfolio for this position. Experience in FMCG/Retail sectors with exposure in Leadership will be an advantage. You should also be strong with analytics as well as be sensitive to trends. Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organization that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognized and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programmed. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.