- Global Opportunity
- Big Team
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Conglomerate in the heating & cooling industry with a large market presence across the Globe. They are currently in a strong growth mode seeking an Experienced Global Procurement Director to be based at their Singapore office.
You will be the key interface between various stakeholders in the Region. You are managing the entire functionality of Procurement across APAC & Europe in day to day Operations and focusing on Strategic Initiatives for newly acquired business ventures.You will need to have strong business acumen as you are required to manage the business and operational risks that would be inherent to the business taking into account external factors such as Economic environment, regulatory and technological changes. You'll be in a people management capacity of a huge team.Additional Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for negotiating complex deals from inception to completion. This includes performing research to obtain market knowledge, using experience and data to develop and execute intricate procurement strategies, and assigning roles and responsibilities.
- Establish, harmonise and maintain appropriate formalised procurement policies compliance and procedures across the business.
- To work with business partners and negotiate contractual arrangements with vendors to ensure that value for money and excellent service levels are maintained and optimised.
- Provide leadership to direct and indirect work streams while driving short-, medium- and long-term strategies focused on cost, performance, and culture to support Carrier's global supply chain. Be an advocate for change.
- To Support execution of a more centralized approach for supply chain while ensuring GRLC supply chain objectives are met. Drive efficiencies to increase productivity & performance and lower function cost.
- To support governance structure & accountability by defining clear roles & responsibilities and decision rights.
- Drive newly acquired business integration
- Strong ability to lead business partners and vendors negotiations, recommend vendor selection and implement contracts designed to encourage continual improvement.
- Spearheading Cost savings Projects for the region - (structural changes) longer-term vs strategic moves.
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in specific Procurement categories such as Technologies in Hardware & Software services with Regional functionality. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a well structured environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint across the Globe and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading Financial Institution.