Global Project Management Manager - SaaS Technology
Aggressively growing brand in the SAAS space
High autonomy and influence on brand image
About Our Client
As the company continues to invest in new technologies and machine learning, they aim to grow their APAC presence quickly this year by hiring open-minded, innovative and driven professionals to join them. The Global Project Manager will be key in ensuring quality stakeholder engagement within the organisation.
Reporting to the Global Project and Investment Director, you will be responsible for establishing mechanisms and development programmes for teams across functions and the different regions. Your primary task will be to drive business development strategies while promoting coordination among different teams to meet objectives of the business.
Additionally, you will also be up to the challenge of:
- Facilitating and supporting cross functional teams (i.e. sales, marketing and customer support)
- Refining existing operations framework and optimizing development plans
- Delivering progress review to stakeholders
- Working with third-party agencies
- Supporting other key projects whenever needed
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate Must Have The Following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or any related discipline
- Minimally 10 years of project management, consulting or marketing operations experience
- Strong experience of coordinating and managing multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written and negotiation skills to build consensus
- Experience of working with C-suite
- Strategic self-starter and a team player with a strong passion to grow with the organization
What's on Offer
Our client, a market leading organisation, has a strong culture of partnering with superb individuals, who share a common thread in being market movers with strong commercial acumen, consultative mindset, and adept at stakeholder management. In this role with a global influence, they are looking for a competent initiator to drive progress within the organization.