Global Product Manager - Connectivity Solutions
Global role, build and lead a team
Newly created headcount
About Our Client
Our client is changing the game in fiber-based network solutions and have built a world class solution to ensure low latency and high network availability. They are a digital-first platform and 2021 is all about international expansion: organic and inorganic. As part of their expansion plans in Asia and Middle East, Africa they are looking to hire a few key roles including a (General Manager grade), Product Management role with a global portfolio.
Reporting to the CEO office, the (Global) Product Manager will work closely with the Engineering, Sales and Delivery teams and will drive product launches, scaling and innovation globally.
You will be assessed on your ability to be successful in the following performance metrics:
- Drive cross functional teams to successfully launch in each target market
- Define best e-commerce practices
- Be the key point of contact for the global digital product team to drive innovations
- Build a global team
- Own the product KPIs, dashboards and updates
- Market intelligence & monetization - be the expert on your buyers and create the ROI, cost and pricing model
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Masters' Degree in Engineering, ideally with a specialization in telecommunications or networking
- 10 years or more in product management in a software firm with most revenue coming from digital channels
- Launched digital-first B2B products in the telecommunications, networking space
- Experience and knowledge of cloud connectivity, webscale media, CDN
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial
- Appetite to work across global time zones is a prerequisite as this role will manage teams across US, MEA, APAC etc.
What's on Offer
Our client is an early stage start up backed up a large US based PE firm. They have aggressive both plans and this role could be really exciting for someone who wants to join a well backed start up. In this (Global) Product Manager - Connectivity Solutions role, they are looking for someone who can build and lead their global product team. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and the client is happy to explore equity play for the right talent.