- Developers of the top-grossing open-world role-playing game
- Be a part of the core team setup in Singapore
About Our Client
Our client is a hyper-growth Gaming Development start-up which saw its most explosive growth to date after releasing a widely popular action role-playing game which saw it gross No.1 in over 30 countries. In line with their growth, they are looking for a game-loving individual to drive Global Partnerships from the Singapore office.
The Global Partnerships role will be in-charge of developing partnerships with top gaming platforms and brands globally.
- Work with various internal teams to create effective solutions
- Manage partnerships and project deliverables' timeline and execution
- Develop efficient business strategies with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain long-term relations with existing and future clients
- Conduct market research & analysis
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- 5 or more years experience in the gaming industry is an absolute necessity
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Passion for games, especially anime-inspired games
- Experience in marketing or operations would be advantageous
What's on Offer
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business at its prime stage of growth. We are looking for an individual with a passion for gaming to translate work into fun! This role will fit best with candidates who are able to work independently and want to contribute to the firm's continued success in the gaming space.