Global Mobility STA & Rotation Program Manager
Reputable and huge MNC in the retail industry
About Our Client
Our client is a market specialist in the consumer goods industry which manages a huge portfolio of brands. They have a multi-pronged business model approach which taps on their innovative digital infrastructure and have built a strong presence globally.
They are now looking to add a Global Mobility Manager based in Singapore to facilitate their rotational talent programme.
- Oversee end-to-end assignment of short-term assignees
- Provide information and address enquiries regarding Global Mobility Policy
- Point of contact for the business regarding short-term cross border moves
- Be a strategic business partner to propose suggestions and insights on global mobility
- Through experience, recommend good decisions for the business
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years in-house global mobility experience
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Superb communication skills
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be part of a globalised MNC and be part of their global mobility team. This is also a high-visibility role for highly motivated individuals to recommend and influence business making decisions.