Global Memberships Sales Director - Hospitality & Tourism
Newly Created opportunity
Entreprenurial in nature
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC within the tourism & hospitality industry. The Company's growth strategy is fueled by service and quality excellence and there is a strong focus on expansion through existing channels of distribution by leveraging their global network. Due to the expansion, they are currently looking for a Sales Director with APAC experience to bring their hospitality arm to the next level.
Reporting to the GM, you will be overall responsible for acquisition and growth of members regionally within APAC. The firms has also a strong presence in the US.
- You will get to be involved in setting up the global membership structure and programmes in order to bring the business the next level when the group continues to expand to the rest of the key regions in Asia.
- Lead a team of sales managers to execute sales plans to achieve budgeted goals including membership targets within the region.
- Establish effective distribution channels including the engagement of external agencies for select markets.
- Partner closely with Marketing on their marketing and promotional campaigns to optimize acquisition opportunities.
- To drive customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting
- To manage and adapt customer's optimal product needs
The Successful Applicant
University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a sales or business development and with strong people management experience in prior roles leading a sales team.
- Exposure to Club, Hospitality background is preferred.
- Significant personal presence and credible communicator
- Commercial competencies: negotiation skills /commercial delivery/ strong customer focus/good organizational skills
- Good customer negotiation skills, results-oriented, pro-active, dynamic, hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations globally
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual with a background in sales and hospitality to join our client's expanding business. This is a newly created role where you get to be apart of a growing organisation.