Global IT manager (Oracle)
Permanent role with a listed company
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing firm with exciting growth plans. They have a strong presence globally and are looking for a new Global IT manager (Oracle) to support their global foothold.
Reporting directly to the IT director, your responsibility includes:
- Leading project implementation on a global basis
- Providing thought leadership for a sizable IT Oracle team in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Providing strategic planning and direction for future business through cost optimizations and Technology (Oracle) transformation
- Identifying and prioritizing IT development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development and deployment of system solutions.
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in Oracle across financials
- Exposure to other modules of oracle such as manufacturing or supply chain will be highly preferred
- At least 8 years of team management experience in a regional / global IT leadership capacity, preferably in a large MNC environment.
- Regional exposure is required
- Manufacturing or Logistics industry background will be highly preferred
- Open to travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to develop your career in a reputable and well recognized organization. Our client will offer a competitive remuneration for the right candidate.