Global Integrated Business Planning Lead
Exciting Opportunity with a Large Conglomerate
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Agriculture Industry with a presence across 30 countries, they have a huge worldwide presence with significant market share in key global markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products and they are looking for an experienced Global Integrated Business Planning Lead to be an integral part of their business.
This role has dual reporting line to Global & Regional HQ. You are the key individual to drive and develop process efficiency across supply plans for the Region in alignment with Global initiative. You'll have indirect reports to manage across the team both on a Regional/Global capacity.
- You are responsible to develop and maintain aggregate supply plans and formulations over the full Sales & Operating horizon for multiple portfolios.
- You are expected to have lead and manage S&OP meetings on a regional function with a good understanding of the concept of implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module within a structured organization.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience as a Regional Supply Chain Manager in the manufacturing/FMCG industry. You are expected to work independently and with strong leadership experience and good communication skills. Knowledge in operating SAP is required.
What's on Offer
You will be in large Multinational Organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.