- MNC Career
- Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical devices company with strong presence globally. With their rapid expansion in the Asia Pacific region, they are looking for a high potential HR Business Partner to join its regional headquarters in Singapore.
- Drive the continuous improvement and development of HR processes and policies based on business needs.
- Formulate strategy on all HR areas including implementation of HR agenda within area of responsibility
- Acts as an advisor to line managers on leadership as well as management decisions and their impact on business
- Leads and develops leaders to create an organisation with a performance culture
- Partners with business leaders to be an integral part of their leadership team
- Works effectively within the matrix and functions as individual point of contact to the remaining of the HR organisation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors.
- At least 7 years as HR Business Partner within a matrix environment.
- Proven track record as trusted advisor for leaders and management.
- Able to apply HR strategy to realise the company's vision.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a true global business environment where candidate may work directly with the leadership teams and other HR teams across APAC and the global team. Be part of the strategic team to make the HR initiatives and business strategies.