Global Head of Marketing
Highly recognised firm that holds its savoir-faire in design
Exciting expansion of their business worldwide
About Our Client
Our client prides themselves in being one of the most established luxury design firm in Asia. Their headquarters is in Singapore and the company is recognised internationally for creating distinctive, captivating and extraordinary hotels and resorts.
They're part of the elite tier of the hospitality industry and practice exclusively in the luxury segment. It owns a portfolio of globally acclaimed luxury brands and has completed distinctly different work in various locations.In light of its search of further expansion, our client is looking for a Global Head of Marketing that will curate the growth of the brand to top luxury brand status.
As a Global Head of Marketing, you will report to the CEO and your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Drive, develop and implement the company's marketing strategies
- Elevate the brand equity and strengthen its positioning
- Increase brand strategy and campaigns to lead the growth of business
- Lead the firm to be the first luxury hospitality design firm worldwide
- Target globally using digital channels and technologies
- Create new business by working and forming relationships with key entrepreneurs
- Train, support and challenge a team
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you would need to:
- Be engaging, ambitious and have a leadership mindset
- Minimum 12 years of experience in marketing with expertise in branding
- Have the capability to maximise a brand's revenue and set up a marketing plan of action
- Driven to deliver game changing strategies
- Excellent understanding of the consumer within the luxury ,hospitality and lifestyle sectors
- Committed leader with the ultimate can do attitude, comfortable working in a lean environment
- Previously worked in the APAC region (China, a key market for our client, is a plus)
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
Our client has built an enviable portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts worldwide and is on its way to be the most innovate in this space. Their vision is to reshape the future of luxury hospitality by delivering innovative solutions.
This role will be a great fit for someone seeking ownership and visibility in their career. High in energy and determined to overcome anything, this position will make you a key player in an industry that is perpetually evolving. More importantly, it will offer you a chance to lead an emerging global marketing portfolio.