Global Digital Webmaster - Financial Services
Global remit and ownership of all online websites
Direct report Global head of Owned Media
About Our Client
Our client, a leader and innovator of banking trading platforms, have enjoyed record growth and success on a global scale. With a strong focus on providing top of class trading service across multiple online platforms, inclusive of mobile and web.
They are looking for a Global Digital Webmaster, highly focused on marketing function, to own on a global remit the upkeep, optimisation, and improving for all the client's online websites.
This role, headquartered in Singapore, reporting to Global head of owned media, situated in Europe, who comes with great hands on and strategic experience for the client, will be in charge of building and maintaining website content, building dedicated web solutions for campaigns and business needs, coordinating with teams in regional offices, and being well versed in marketing material web layout and placement. Enjoying a global remit, this role will also be the global team's main point of contact for the APAC, having past experience and proven successes within the region. You will be both as driver of web innovation and a custodian, ensuring all websites are working correctly, and providing excellent top of class customer journeys and experiences.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be:
- Adept at marketing - This role will be heavily focused on understanding and implementing online marketing. Technical knowledge will be required, but with a focused marketing mindset.
- A proficient internal consultant - You work with both global and regional teams to drive, inspire, and educate teams on global strategy and local implementation. You are the key point of contact between all verticals, and a key contact for APAC, providing and communicating the right goals, timelines, and deliverables.
- Driven by customer experience - Driving across the board top notch customer UX and UI will be a key part of this role
- Consistent Optimizer - Experience with conversion rate optimisation and digital marketing will be highly sought after
- Knowledgeable on web platforms - Your ability to use and understand platforms such as Sitecore, sharepoint, acrobat, and dreamweaver will help you hit the ground running.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of experience with Content Management Systems, and other online platforms
- Great internal stakeholder management across teams and verticals
- Time management and on time delivery a must
- Tech savvy, and an overall interest in the digital world
- Experience with Customer UX best practices, web design and basic web development is a plus
- Experience with EDM and email design will be beneficial
- Experience with Sitecore, Sharepoint, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver will be beneficial
- Critical thinker, always looking to digitise and automate recurring jobs, and make the team more efficient
- Ability to converse with mandarin speaking countries and stakeholders is a plus
What's on Offer
This company is a stable leader of market, focused in its drive to provide consistent, top of class service, brand awareness, and customer experience through all of its online platforms. This role will take charge of all online websites, leading from a global scale projects aimed to hold true to the client's high standards and higher results. This carries high expectation of having a Global Digital Webmaster that comes with built-in, digital and technical know-how, the ability to act fast and react even faster across teams and regions.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.