Global Demand Planner - Located in the West
Located in the West
Global Demand Planning Exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is an International electronics manufacturer with an extensive global network with over 80,000 products. Over the last 60 years, their staff strength has grown to a total of over 30,000 employees. They have progressed successfully over the years and believe in constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands. They are looking for a dynamic Global Demand Planner to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Demand Manager, you play a critical role in ensuring that demand forecast accuracy is maintained for all the categories.
- Plan ahead forecast projections in demand.
- Establish and manage replenishment parameters.
- Inventory planning and inventory management.
- Lead and validate forecast projections in S&OP meetings.
- Support the Purchasing Team with master data information.
- Review, implement and propose changes to improve inventory management strategies.
- Ensure forecasting methods are continuously reviewed and followed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- You will have a degree in Supply Chain Management/Economics/Commerce/Mathematics, with 3 years of experience in a Demand Planning within a high SKUs environment in a Manufacturing Industry.
- You will have excellent knowledge of supply chain planning tools, mainly - SAP and excellent Excel planning skills (Pivot Table & Vlookup).
- Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary.
- Self driven and able to work under pressure and deadlines.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work life balance.