Global Commercial Portfolio Lead (Pharma)
Global healthcare organization
Known for it's innovative and growth-oriented vision
About Our Client
A global pharmaceutical company committed to improving lives globally - this organisation's innovative range of products has helped millions of patients around the world in various disease areas.
- Analyze industry trends, lead the evaluation of new product candidates and manage the cross-functional evaluation of these candidates including patent reviews and commercial assessments to support the development of a robust pipeline across key therapeutic areas globally.
- Work closely with finance to perform quantitative analyses (including financial modelling, valuation, P&L, IRR/NPV, etc) and prepare business plans to align with current and future business projections.
- Perform reoccurring analysis of existing pipeline and commercial products inclusive of financial, technical, patents, competing products and new generic approvals.
- Through collaboration with business partners, understand their expectations on portfolio expansion, and provide quantitative and qualitative insights on the potential products.
- Drive portfolio development meetings with cross-functional teams, senior management, and business partners with pipeline projects and relevant milestones.
- Lead the implementation of new products being acquired or licensed, via legal and business development teams
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 7 years' commercial experience within the pharmaceutical industry. Advanced degree in business, management, or economics would be a plus.
- Proven experience/track record in new portfolio development and product selection through market analysis and financial assessment.
- Ability to foster and lead close collaboration with cross-functional teams driving business success.
- Experience in clearly articulating the proposals regarding new portfolio development
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a market leading healthcare organization in a role that offers fast tracked career progression