Global Commercial Excellence Manager (Healthcare)
Drive business excellence by designing & implementing commercial processes
Lead business growth & transformation for leading global healthcare organizati
About Our Client
A global pharmaceutical company committed to improving lives globally - this organisation's innovative range of products has helped millions of patients around the world in various disease areas
- Establish a commercial operating mechanism that enables the regions to manage the commercial activities, funnel, sales numbers, with rigor and predictability.
- Contribute to sales and marketing strategic decisions and playing a critical role in designing and monitoring commercial approach.
- Perform P&L reporting, coordinate budget strategy, budget allocation and reconciliation process.
- Drive data analytics, improve quality, reliability and availability of market data to provide insightful and actionable analytics.
- Gather and analyze business and financial information for driving key decision making processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a commercial excellence/strategy role in pharmaceutical industry
- Extensive experience data analysis, reporting, performance tracking and marketing analytics are desired.
- Strong commercial acumen, prior experience in a healthcare consulting firm will be helpful but not necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in one of the following areas: Business, Statistics, Economics or Finance
- Candidate should be able to think out of the box and demonstrate innovative thinking
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a market leading healthcare organisation in a role that offers fast tracked career progression.