Global C&B Senior Manager- Tech Eco
Robust corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable market leader known in the technology ecosystem, being highly renowned within the industry sub-sectors including financial technology, consumer technology and life science technology implementation.
One factor which differentiates themselves is the importance they place within each stage of the value chain and supply chain process. These includes both internal and external relations with all stakeholders so as to maintain client relationships and build further on them.
One of the pivotal functions in the company is the Global C&B Senior Manager who will play an integral role in overseeing the entire C&B function of the organisation on a global front.
Reporting to the HR Director, the successful applicant will:
- Be pivoting compelling Compensation & Benefits strategies aligned with the corporate needs
- Develop and institute equitable, competitive C&B programs to drive the best in-class C&B processes and capabilities that compliments the organization's attraction and retention strategies
- Be the key go-to-person to provide advisory and consultative feedback on job grading alignment, salary structure and benefits
- Be a subject matter expert on C&B Harmonisation, Executive Compensation, Bonus plans, and long-term incentives which impact the organisation
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Excellent academic qualifications from a reputable university
- Degree in HR, Business or a related field 10 years or more relevant experience within the industry
- Experienced in stakeholder management
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to interact and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Be willing to be hands-on and operationally involved as required
What's on Offer
Our client offers the successful candidate the opportunity to be in a pivotal function, being the crucial key point of contact for C&B related matters.
This is a company that awards for good performance in terms of monetary bonuses. Additionally, they strive to build a cohesive culture and an environment that is highly stable.