Global Brand & Communications Director
Global B2B Marketing role
Brand positioning exercise
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC within the telecommunications, payments and digital solutions space. They are operating across the world and offering some of the most prestigious Over-The-Top content providers with monetization solutions. They are now working with us in their search for a Brand & Communications Director to strengthen their brand awareness globally. This role will be essential to the continued growth of the company and your main responsibility will be supporting one of the group's fastest growing businesses.
The role reports to the Managing Director APAC, and the key objective is to drive both demand for the client's products in the market and strengthen the brand positioning - offline and online, besides driving employee engagement.
The key measures of success in this role will be but not limited to:
- Develop and drive communication strategies and solutions to increase awareness of the company's brand and leadership in the payments space.
- Partner with the product marketing team to develop conjoint programs. Evangelize company's products and services and create influence in relevant markets.
- Lead generation - drive global initiatives to drive lead generation, a key measure of success. This will include managing social media channels, creating engaging content for company website and other channels
- PR & Media Strategy - work with PR specialists to drive upwards brand equity for the firm - raise the global leadership profiles managing their participation in major global operators/merchants/payments conferences
- Social media management - lead the analysis and ROI management from investments within digital/offline media and outreach of content onto the different media
- Best practice implementation - work with in-country teams to establish best practices and knowledge sharing
- Marketing budget management & allocation
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have a:
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience in marketing communications and at least 4 years in a leadership role in the B2B industry
- MBA from top global institution a strong plus
- Experience in Payments, Technology, Financial Services and/or IT systems industries preferred
- Strong expertise in developing a strong lead generation plan/strategy for the business
- Experience in rebranding or brand repositioning at group level would be preferred
- High level of energy and an ability to go the extra mile to get the job done
What's on Offer
Our client is a key player in their industry and they pride themselves in having a start-up like working culture with the investment capability of a Fortune 500. They are looking for someone who fits that culture and has been part of a rapidly-growing organization. This is a newly created role so we are looking for someone who will disrupt the way marketing communication is handled currently and someone who will truly be a partner to the management.