Global Account Manager - Price Reporting and Information Firm
Join a high growth firm with superb tenured leadership
Drive Account management on a Global Scale
About Our Client
Our client is a high growth global player within the price reporting and information-as-a-service firm. Part of a broader conglomerate, itself a leader of industry, our client is leading the charge on driving SAAS and IAAS services, products, and platforms to their clientele, operating within the commodities space.
Having onboarded top tier leadership in the past few years, they are aiming to continue their double-digit year on year growth.
They are looking for a Global Account Manager, seated in Singapore, to grow, cross-sell, upsell, and retain existing accounts to their full portfolio potential.
This exciting position will drive the growth of existing client, on a global scale. This role will report into the Director of Business Development, coming with decades of deep industry knowledge and highly successful portfolios. This hiring manager is looking for someone with built-in SAAS/IAAS knowledge, ability to have a hunter mentality within an account role: able to not only upsell and cross-sell in specific markets, but truly drive existing client global growth, multiple services, and across business unites.
You will identify and develop opportunities with these existing firms, drive relationships at the senior and leadership level, and help close and onboard them as client partners.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will be:
- Well versed in SAAS/IAAS: Though industry knowledge is not a prerequisite for the ideal candidate, having built-in knowledge of software as a service and prior experience in business intelligence firms will be key
- A senior relationships expert: You are able to market map across organizations on a global basis, identifying the right stakeholders at the right levels to ensure portfolio growth
- Hunter Mindset within Farmer role: With company goal of year on year double digit growth, the ideal global account manager will be a driver of market, wholly focused on high growth within each existing client
- Complex Deal Maker - Through your SAAS/IAAS prior experience, you are able to pitch and close complex, customisable products and services to your clients
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in business or relevant degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in regional/global account management within business intelligence and SAAS-focused industries
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating long term, complex deals across range of deal sizes
- Can operate on both micro and macro levels
- Able to use CRM tools to track and maintain pipeline
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm with stable backing and a high performing team. The client is looking for a reliable and operational powerhouse who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and continue their superb growth journey on a global scale. The company culture is one that serious, mature, autonomous, and rewards high performance.
The remuneration for the role will be competitive and other benefits will be in-line with the market.