General Manager, Singapore - Food & Beverage industry
General Manager of a renowned culinary brand in Asia
Drive brand strategy implementation and growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading premium Chinese restaurant chain in Asia.
As a key leadership role you report directly to the CEO based in Singapore. You will be responsible for building a strong vision and team for the Company and ensuring robust growth in a dynamic and competitive environment.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Direct and control the work and resources of the Company
- Ensure the recruitment and retention of well-motivated, trained and developed staff to help the Company achieve mission and objectives
- Prepare a corporate plan, annual business plan and monitor progress in a cost-effective manner
- Represent the Company in negotiations with customers, suppliers, government departments and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms for the Company
- Prepare, gain acceptance, and monitor the implementation of the annual budget to ensure that budget targets are met
- Develop and maintain Total Quality Management systems throughout the Company to ensure that the best possible products and services are provided to customers
- Oversee the preparation of the Annual Report and Accounts of the Company and ensure their approval by the Board
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures to ensure that the Company complies with all health and safety and other statutory regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management and/ or higher degree in a management discipline or similar professional qualification
- At least ten years' senior level experience of management of people and resources
- A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably from well-known restaurant chain
- An understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills and ability to collaborate directly with CEO and Board of Directors
- A very high level of commercial awareness and robust analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity for a seasoned F&B leader to drive the expansion of a renowned culinary brand with strong heritage.