- Entrepreneurial role, equity play
- Lead global customer relationships
About Our Client
Our client is a well backed cross-border digital marketing group. They aim to provide tech-driven and data-empowered global media marketing strategies and other cross- border marketing consultation & services for companies. They serve some of the largest conglomerates in Asia and have an extensive market reach. They've done extremely well in Greater China and are now looking for a commercial leader to build and lead their business in South East Asia.
This is a newly created role and will report directly to the CEO and have full P&L ownership.
The General Manager, SEA is responsible for building the regional business which includes hiring a sales team, appointing partners, and designing strategic GTM plans.
Reporting to the CEO, this role will be measured on:
- Presenting to and consulting with the board on business trends - presentations & sales pitches
- Leading new client acquisition
- Being the brand champion for ASEAN
- Maintaining partnerships with clients
- Managing the P&L and leading growth with a strong oversight on bottom-line
In the next 3-5 years, this role (as envisioned) will grow into a full-scale General Management role including a sales organization in Singapore and other functional teams around the region.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA from a recognized institution is highly preferred
- Fifteen years or more sales leadership experience with at least five years in ASEAN / Asia
- Strong sales capability and client connections across retail, e-commerce, travel, financial services
- Expertise in hiring and leading a regional sales team
- High risk appetite - ideally, having launched and run your own business or worked in a start-up environment
- Passion for MarTech and ideally have experience in a digital advertising firm
- Solution driven approach to business conversations and someone with a lot of conviction
- Expertise in designing GTM plans
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to launch a successful business that has already enjoyed success in Greater China. They are keen to hire someone who has desire to combine the power of digital marketing and data. This role is for someone who is entrepreneurial and has a long-term mindset and risk appetite. The compensation for this role will be split across base, bonus and equity.