General Manager, Sales (APAC) - Outsourcing Solutions
APAC leadership role, distributor and dealer network
Drive overall vision & strategy
About Our Client
Our client, a leader in office solutions outsourcing, sells across a network of industries ranging from banking, manufacturing, and engineering to retail. Some of the core areas they focus on are digitalization and networking. Globally, they employee more than 15,000 employees and split their business into five key regions - APAC being one of the most important in this split. Due to evolving market conditions and high focus on customer engagement, they are looking for a strong sales leader who can join them. The General Manager, Sales (APAC) will be responsible for managing distributors, dealers and direct staff with the core objective to achieve a strong P&L.
Reporting to the Regional Managing Director, who has been in the business for 20+ years, the success of the General Manager, Sales (APAC) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Driving lead generation and creation of new accounts across BFSI, Manufacturing and Pharmaceutical etc.
- Managing the existing accounts, distributors, dealers and create deeper relationships
- Building a strong sales culture in the business and data driven decision making
- Delegating effectively across markets, accounts and optimizing performance in the existing team - channel and direct sales managers
The Successful Applicant
The successful General Manager, Sales (APAC) will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Masters' Degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling large value technology deals (100k+) across industries
- 12 years or more in a senior sales management role in SEA, ASEAN or APAC
- Strong track record of business turnaround, staff management and channel management
- No obstacle for travelling up to 50%
What's on Offer
Our client is a renowned name in the outsourcing solutions industry. They have a culture of organic growth and investing in their people. Due to changing market conditions and a more price driven landscape, they are looking for a sales leader who can sell on 'value' and 'service'. We are not looking for candidates with purely hardware or software sales experience.
The role requires managing one of the most challenging yet profitable regions for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for someone who is excited by business turnaround. The salary in this role will be competitive and the fixed pay will range between 200-300k, excluding bonuses and benefits.