- Leadership position
- Strategic role with direct management acccess
About Our Client
Our client is a Japanese-based chemical manufacturing company with multiple entities in Singapore. They are currently looking for a General Manager, Human Resources to lead the end to end HR Operations across all entity in Singapore.
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of human resource professionals to ensure that the organisation's human resource strategy is implemented effectively and that the organisation complies with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Develop short- and long-range strategic plans for effective talent acquisition, development, and utilisation of human resources.
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to develop and implement local human resource strategies that are appropriate for their business needs, but consistent with the organisation's overall human resource strategy.
- Evaluate the organisation's future workforce needs in order to recommend changes to the organisation's human resource strategy and adapt existing current human resource programs to meet these needs.
- Administer the organisation's established human resource programs so that they are implemented efficiently and equitably and comply with all relevant collective agreements, individual employment contracts, regulations, laws, and the organisation's employment policies and standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related majors
- At least 7 years of proven working experience in manufacturing environment, preferably with union experience
- Good knowledge of Employment Act, and local labour legislation
- Result-oriented and committed to continuous improvement and work excellence
- Tactful with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and with strong can-do positive mindset
What's on Offer
Candidate can expect to work in a structured environment with good autonomy. Successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary together with AWS and enjoy good employee benefits on par with market practice.