FX Treasury Manager
Newly created opportunity
About Our Client
The client is a growing and reputable agriculture organization with headquarters in China. As part of their expansion plans to further reinforce their global footprint, they are now seeking a high potential treasury profile to set-up their international treasury function.
- Set up Corporate FX and Treasury mechanisms from scratch between Singapore and PRC treasury on USD/EUR/SGD and onshore/offshore CNH pairs.
- Devise mechanism to track each trade Profit and Loss and measure arbitrage between offshore and onshore CNH.
- Analyse trading strategy for forex majors and Asian currency pairs.
- May carry out hedging decisions as approved by GM.
- Conduct financial market, hedging and technical analysis for FX and commodities list.
- Propose hedging strategies on company's currency exposures to management.
- Kept abreast with Financial Market events and various currency hedging instruments and pricings
- Assist Business Units in Foreign Exchange conversion, settlement issues and facilities requirements.
- Support creation of bank Treasury Dealing Lines and Trade Facility.
- Update each bank Treasury Dealing Limit and Dealing Authorization List.
- Other duties and project company may assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess a relevant degree in Finance/ Accountancy or Business. A minimum of 5 years experience is desired in FX management, or corporate treasury execution. Strong fluency in Spot/Forward FX, Swaps NDF and Options and knowledge of Interest Rates, Money Markets and Cash Management is highly beneficial. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess strong analytical skills and be proficient in fundamental and technical analysis.
What's on Offer
As part of the pioneer leadership team in Singapore, you will join a strong team to establish its international treasury operations. The organization offers good employment benefits and also an attractive remuneration package.