FX Trading Java Developer - Low Latency, Pricing
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading cooperate bank in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations, they are looking of a FX Java Developer.
As an FX Java Developer, you will be responsible for:
- All technical aspect of core spot pricing platform for the business.
- Implementing low latency, high performance and real time electronic trading systems.
- Maintenance of the existing platform and interaction with the quants team in order to shape the future of the platform through ongoing projects.
- Identifying areas of improvements and performance tuning to eliminate any arising issues.
- Testing of new versions of software and providing 3rd line support to existing systems
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum 5 years of developing multi-threaded application and low latency systems. You will also have a deep understanding in FX and eFX business and trading practices.
You will also have strong core Java knowledge.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package