FX Operations Specialist
Be at the Forefront of Technology within the Asset Management Industry
Chance to gain exposure to multiple asset classes
About Our Client
Our Client is a well known international asset Manager that boasts 14 Funds including a venture capital, private equity and Hedge fund arm. They have won many awards and are currently managing over $1Bn AUM.
- Timely Booking of trades executed by Portfolio Managers and Traders into Portfolio Management across asset classes such as FX, IRS, Swaption, Bonds Repo, futures, Equity.
- Using knowledge of Python/Macros/VBA to create and write formulas to improve operational efficiency.
- Monitor and execute trade life cycle events such as NDF fixings, option exercise, expiry of matured bond and swap positions and corporate actions
- Respond to trade related queries from the Front Office in a timely manner.
- Perform daily reconciliation of trade and positions between Portfolio Management System, Fund Admin System and Prime Brokers' statements
- Generate daily P&L, positions and trade life cycle reports for Front Office and internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of experience in financial products like FX, Fixed Income and Equities
- Good understanding of trade flow processes for hedge fund
- Ability to work under tight timeline and pressure
- In depth proficiency in Python, Macros or VBA is essential in order to streamline Operational processes effectively; You would be required to create formulas to implement for the operational processes
What's on Offer
- Be at the Forefront of Technology within the Asset Management Industry
- Chance to gain exposure to multiple asset classes
- Be involved in exciting projects to improve and impact the regional business