Fund Accountant - Venture Capital Firm
Excellent opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Venture Capital firms
6 months contract
About Our Client
My client is one of the fastest growing and leading venture capital firms in SEA region. They have an excellent reputation in the market with a portfolio of globally recognised start-ups.
- Manage all accounting and reporting for the SPV
- Work closely with the Fund Administrator for quartlerly reporting, FATCA reporting, capital calls, CRS reporting, and more
- Manage the financial accounting function including billing, AR, AP, Treasury, GL, and statutory reporting
- Process payments for the fund and manage the fund's bridge-loan facility
- Manage all finance related matters including vendor payments, expenses, MAS reporting, and liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- 4 to 6 years of fund accounting experience
- MUST have exposure to private equity funds
- Bachelor degree in accounting and other qualifications such as CA/CPA is advantageous
- Big 4 experience in private equity funds would be advantageous
- Immediately available candidates are preferred!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for fund accounting candidates who are looking for the rare experience with a venture capital firm! Excellent exposure!