- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established organisation with strong presence across the region they are looking to hire Full-stack Developers for some of the newly initiated projects
As a Full-stack Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Involved in designing overall architecture of the web application.
- Developing back-end applications.
- Designing and developing the user interfaces.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development and product management team to design and launch new features.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with minimum 4 years of experience as a full-stack developer. You will have hands on experience in .NET/C# and Angular. Experience in working with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.