- A Fortune 500 global IT services leader
- Leading IT Company
About Our Client
A permanent opportunity with our client who is a leading independent, end-to-end IT services company. They have a huge presence globally and they use the power of technology to deliver critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact.
- Involved in coding, testing, debugs, implementing, and documenting programs.
- Assists in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Responsible for project status for on-time delivery, productivity and quality and safety of design. Reports as required on assigned projects.
- Use API tools to integrate data from additional 3rd party vendors.
- Prepare end user training documents.
- Support Controls incorporate solution.
- Provides remote support for field assignments for new products installation and commission.
The Successful Applicant
- Has in depth experience with .Net or C# programming language
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong hands-on experience on Front End technologies like REACT, Angular, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and other UI framework.
- Any server-side programming languages but preferably NodeJS, REACT, Python (Django).
What's on Offer
- Offers great exposures and career progression, with a structured team
- Exciting benefits
- Flexible Annual leaves