Full Stack Developer ( .net / C# )
Pioneering digital transformation
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 250 firm with a strong brand name and known to be market leaders globally in their field. As part of their continuous growth and adoption latest technologies, they are undergoing a digital transformation and are looking for an experience and tech-savy Full Stack Developer to be part of the pioneer team that will run the digital transformation across the region.
As the Full Stack Developer, you are responsible for:
- Leading product design and development in addition to managing, implementing and rolling out digital products for the region
- Developing front-end and back-end codes while optimising the software
- Planning and driving technology led business solutions while documenting solutions and product architectures
- Evaluating and recommending emerging technologies to the firm
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields. You will have 5 - 10 years experience in full stack development preferably with some exposure or experience of development in cloud-based applications. You will have exposure to Agile or Scrum methodology.
You will have experience in coding skills with back-end languages such as .net / C#, coupled with experience in software development with Microservices architecture. You will also have hands on programming skills on front-end technologies such as AngularJS / HTML / CSS, backed by knowledge on Azure cloud platform and DevOps practices.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work with a Fortune 250 company