Front Office Support - eFX Sales Desk
Excellent opportunity with a front office support role
6 months renewable contract
About Our Client
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a global corporate bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. With more than 80 years of history, our Client is the employer of choice for more than 35,000 people around the world.
- Provide support to the eFX Sales Desk
- Perform account opening and obtain KYC documentation from clients
- Attend to client enquiries regarding e-Commerce systems and handle queries of trading databases including SQL queries
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders on legal agreements
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management
- Code generation in Front Office systems as well as on-board clients to e-platforms
- Retrieve clients' pricing and platform usage, and presenting the information to sales team
- Attend client meetings to encourage trading and new business
- Participate in sales-related initiatives or project rollout
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience, ideally in a sales support role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel - pivot tables, graphs etc.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge in FX trading and other e-platforms i.e. Bloomberg, Flextrade, FXAll, Currenex, is an added advantage
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are looking to be part of the front office team. Open to junior candidates with strong interest in a sales desk!