Front Office Sales Support - 1 year contract
Excellent opportunity to join a leading foreign bank
1 year extendable and convertible contract
About Our Client
Established for over 90 years, the Client is a global corporate bank offering full suite of global financial services and capabilities around the world. With more than 80 years of history, our Client is the employer of choice for more than 35,000 people around the world.
You will be covering both International and ASEAN desk across products such as syndicated loans, structured trade etc.
- Acting as a point of contact for clients for day to day operational matters
- Providing administration support which includes coordination of meetings, conference calls, following up on necessary documents and schedule
- Assisting the RM on compliance tasks including KYC documents
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified.
- Prior experience in front office sales support within corporate banking will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills required to liaise with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of structured trade product and KYC knowledge, necessary to provide good support to the RMs.
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for junior candidates who are interested in front office sales support role to join a corporate bank on a 1 year contract.