- Regional Exposure
- Highly Visible Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range of portfolio globally. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
Reporting to the CRO, the Fraud Manager will be involved in:-
- Developing fraud framework, policies and operating manuals including fraud rule writing.
- Supervising analyst to perform fraud related investigations and provide subject matter expert in various projects.
- Keeping current on various fraud trends that might affect the payment industry.
- Supporting the risk team in various initiatives and ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, the potential Fraud Manager should meet the following criteria:-
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in fraud management with strong knowledge in fraud rule writing within the payment industry.
- Results oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring prioritization and ownership.
- Aptitude to identify new ways to approach risk management and to think creatively.
What's on Offer
The remuneration for this role will be competitive as the successful candidate will be managing all fraud risk for Singapore and providing guidance and support for the region.