Franchise Development Director - ASIA
Established F&B MNC
Newly Created Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer within the F&B industry. They have won multiple awards both locally and globally and has solid investment plans to grow and within SEA. Global they have more than 100 retail stores across US, Europe and ASIA.
Placing the consumer at the heart of everything they do, our client is looking for a highly dynamic Franchise Head to join their growing business. It is a highly creative company that works hard on differentiation to provide the best value to their customers.
- As the Franchise Sales Director, you report directly to the CEO based in Singapore and you will get to be responsible for expanding the business through partnerships across Asia pacific region.
- A very hands on role, You will be involved in working with internal stakeholders to produce the legal framework and draft documentation for international franchising including the Franchise Agreement and Operating Principles
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of each Franchise Legal Agreement
- Set up professional franchise division creating a business plan and proposition of the brand
- Identify and research potential markets and advise CEO/Board of new opportunities
- Responsible for central communication and assets to franchise partners to ensure all retail principles, store layouts, the recruitment/training of team members and the overall brand proposition meet the brand standards
- Hold P&L accountability for the international franchise business
- You will get to drive the Strategic planning and development activities related to Franchise for the region
- Drive business development and expansion strategies in ASIA to further strengthen the Company's market position through leveraging on the group's existing infrastructure and capabilities.
- Establish strategic objectives for each market using the levers of margin, price and brand and setting and achieving demanding sales, service and profit targets
- Assist in the planning of business activities necessary to increase the medium and long term profitability of the franchise business
- Manage and Develop the global franchise and operation channel ensuring efficiency is delivered through the group cross functional support departments
- Ensure protection of the brand through compliance with the legal agreement and Trading Terms and Conditions
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess a bachelor's degree or any equivalent degree
- Post-graduation in business (MBA, CA or any equivalent) is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in finance and/or operations & progressive leadership experience in franchising positions / Global Franchise roles - preferable within the Retail/ QSR / F&B sector
- Active affiliation with appropriate franchising networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement, preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Franchising Management.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known, rapidly growing premium F&B brand with a strong heritage. The company offers excellent career progression and unrivalled opportunity to drive the brand forward. With global staff strength of over 5,000 employees and winners of numerous local and global awards, this is truly the perfect position for the marketing and branding executive looking to take the next step in his or her career.