Fragrance Development Manager
Great opportunity and excellent learning growth.
Exciting leadership roles.
About Our Client
A leading global flavour and fragrance organization is seeking for Fragrance Development Manager talent to create fragrances and flavour for the world's most desirable brands in South East Asia market.
* Interpret fragrance requirements and perform accurate fragrance evaluation for household cares/aircare/beverages/confectionary and dairy products.
* Collaborate with perfumers to evaluate and direct fragrance development projects to meet client's requirement.
* Lead fragrance development project with suitable strategy and provide guidance in all aspects of evaluation and fragrance styles.
* Provide clients with fragrance demonstrations and a sensory journey, suggesting products development for the clients.
* Assess fragrance needs and interpret market research results, revise fragrance development approach to recommend accordingly to client.
* Manage fragrance library collection and review its portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in perfume and fragrance evaluation, preferably in Household Care/Aircare.
- Experience or exposure to Asia markets will be an advantage.
- Able to commit to 30% travelling intensity to South East Asia, Japan and possibly more countries.
What's on Offer
Exciting role to innovate and lead new projects for SEA.