- Reputable manufacturing company
- Regional exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable manufacturer in the electronic / engineering space, with operations in China, Singapore, Malaysia and the US.
As the FP&A Manager at group level, you will be reporting to the Head of Finance and responsible for:
- Performing financial analysis on past and forecast data so as to understand the root cause of major fluctuation in Profit & Loss Statement
- Prepare the monthly and weekly consolidated management reporting to Corporate
- Analyse PPV, GM%, Expense and PBT by customers and other KPIs , performing bench-marking to identify area of improvement with relevant owners
- Prepare PBT by customer Review with trend analysis in revenue growth, PPV & gross margin trend and direct attributable & allocated costs, to formulate action plan in profit optimisation
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in facilitating cost management and formulate action plan for profit optimisation
- Prepare and review Monthly Group Business Review Report, including relevant analysis, for management discussion
- Involve in Working Capital management, including inventory analysis , AR and AP monitoring
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would have:
- At least 10-15 years of experience in covering financial analysis, preferably with manufacturing and business partnering experience.
- Related Accounting / Finance Bachelor Degree or similar Qualification.
- Strong business partnering and communication skill.
- Persistent and ''can-do'' attitude to seek continuous improvement on system and process.
- Advanced Excel (including proficient in pivot table, sumif, if, offset, vlookup, index etc.), and strong PowerPoint skills required. SAP experience and experience in EPM system set up are preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay package
- Stable work environment