FP&A Manager - Leading Manufacturer
Holding level position
Stable work environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore listed manufacturer, supplier to Fortune 500 clients worldwide. The company's principle activities are to provide manufacturing, design, engineering, customisation and logistics services.
Key responsibilities of the role would:
- be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Perform financial analysis on P&L.
- Analyse PPV, GM%, Expenses and Profit Before Tax by customers and other Key KPIs.
- Performing bench-marking to identify area of improvement with relevant owners.
- Lead cost management, work with other counterparts in the operation to formulate action plan for profit optimisation.
- Assist with compilation and analysis of consolidated budget and planning.
- Prepare monthly and weekly management reporting.
- Prepare Monthly Business Review Report.
- Involve in Working Capital Management, including Inventory Analysis as well as monitoring of AR / AP.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate should have:
- Accounting / Finance degree or similar qualification.
- At least 10 years of financial analysis / business partnering experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Strong analytical skills, with logical mindset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to influence other stakeholders.
- Independent and able to work under tight schedule
- Advance Excel and PowerPoint; Experience in SAP and Cognos preferred.
What's on Offer
- Stable and friendly work environment
- Attractive pay package